- The person who is chosen by the group members to do a tough task.
- The person who is given respect during behind the screen talks.
- The person who gives smile to the sub ordinates, co-workers without any expectation from them.
- The person who takes every action in the group positively and try to execute it with full determination.
- The person who puts his team first rather than the self.
- The person who teaches to his team members about technical stuff or work related knowledge.
- The person who can be easily approached by the team members.
- The person who always motivates others.
- The person who always finds positive points from his group members.
- Gives creative ideas for future vision of the organization.
- Finds appropriate solution and explain the solution clearly to the group before the execution.
- Having the sense of humor to make the group move forward with smiles.
- The person who always walks through the path, in what he talked. i.e. Responsibility to his own words.
How to find the Leader in a group?
By Vignesh Muthukumar Leadership
Leader is the person who is chosen by the group members to lead while the managers are the persons who are nominated by the administration.