TA - Change in Travelling Allowance norms for Service Selection Board Selection Regarding

Friends, Recently the policy has been changed in the entitlement of travelling allowance.  Now the travelling allowances are given only based on the commission and not on the type of entry.

For example, In your 12th standard if you have appeared for NDA entry - Permanent Commission means, you cant able to get the travelling allowance for UES entry - Permanent commission.  You can get the travellilng allowance only for your SSC(T) - Short Service Commission Technical or any Short Service Commission Courses only.  So, you can travelling allowance only two times, first time for permanent commission and second time of short service commission.  This is implemented only recently during May 2012 only.  Source of information is SSC(T) - 39, Bhopal center dates of  www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
NOTE:- So, have a perfect arrangements for money while going for selection.  


  1. what if we travel by plane,can we get reimbursement equal to 3 tier AC fare?

  2. hey ya can i apply for cdse if i am having backlogs ,,,,,,,,,,,just now i have given 3-2 regulars exams..............


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SSB Preparation Material Free Download pdf

SSB Medical Test

Body language for Interview