Hi friends, the Cost Guard Assistant Commandant post recruitment is followed by two steps,
1) Preliminary Selection Board at Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Noida
2) Final Selection Board at Coast Guard Selection Centre, Noida.
How the preliminary Selection is conducted ?.
1) We should take two copies of our online applications with pasted recent passport size photographs duly signed by us.
2) Also, take two set of photo copies of all our original documents.
3) Take the original documents seprately.
If a candidate is claiming for relaxation based on Caste, then he/she should be ready to show their original caste certificate such as OBC, SC/ST at the preliminary check at coast guard centre.
After the preliminary check is over, we were given instructions and given batch numbers.
The candidates were requested to sit in a big auditorium having slide show facility. Each candidate were given a writing pad and rough paper to w…