- You should display an adventurous & bold temperament and willing to take reasonable risks
- Your conclusions should be based on logical reasoning, prove to be sound convincing
- Your approach should be always constructive, co-operative and result oriented
- You should be always positive & optimistic
- You should adduce good and convincing reasons in support of your arguments and conclusions
- You should display commendable intelligence, imagination, ideas, tact persuasive ability and dynamic quality
- You should possess very strong drive & urge to seek new openings and accept additional responsibilities
- You should be a resolute and imaginative and have the capacity to stand up to any challenges and put your resources to optimum use.
- You should possess bold and pragmatic approach
- You should present with reasonable eloquence force and with convictions
- You should possess with flexible and co-operative temperament
- You must have quick grasp and possess an active mind to understand a problem & in shortest possible time, solve it
- You should be fully conversant with current national and international affairs
- You must possess adequate capacity for organization and maintaining discipline among men
- You must organize and co-ordinate your available resources in such a methodical way that you can produce the best possible result
- You must cultivate the habit of fluent speech and be able to put across your ideas in appropriate correct and forceful language
- You should possess team spirit and work in co-operation
- You should possess enough determination and be able to put in sustained efforts for the achievement of your objective
How to improve your Officer Like Qualities?
By Vignesh Muthukumar OLQ-Office Like Qualities
DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOU?
Defense Service Officer aspirants going for Defense Selection are advised to re-check the following Officer Like Qualities as to whether they are inborn in you. If not, adopt /implement them instantly and see you emerge as a successful candidate.
This post is made by Lt Col P Balasubramanian (Retd) of Shankars Academy, Salem (Tamilnadu) - Near to Bangalore, Mysore and Coimbatore Selection Centres. Ph: 09789491947, To know more about his Academy CLICK HERE, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.