Eligible branches for TGC,
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
- Automobile/Workshop Technology
- Computer Science & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Science
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg
- Chemical Engg
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production
Eligible branches for Army Educations Corps are as follows,
MA/M.Sc in English/Economics/history/Geography/Political Science/ Psycology/Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Compurter Science/Chinese/Tibetan/Burmese/Pushto/Dari/Arabic
Qualification by Age:-
(i) For Engineering Graduates -20 to 27 yrs (Born between 02 Jan 87 and 01 Jan 94, both dates are inclusive).
(ii) For AEC - 23 to 27 yrs (Born between 02 Jan 87 and 01 Jan 91, both dates are inclusive).
For Final Year Engineering Students,
Yes, you are eligible to apply provided that you should be in a possession to submit all the required originals within 12 weeks
of commencement of course at IMA.
How to Apply:-
Applications are accepted in online mode only, the time to apply is between 15th May and 13th June 2013.
To apply online, follow the below steps
1) Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2) How to apply option
3) Apply Online mode
4) Choose your choice of entry
While filling the form, keep the required documents along with you to avoid errors.
Also, after filling and submitting the form, a roll number will be generated that is the confirmation of your application. Take two copies of printout of this.
Both of this should be duly signed by a gazetted officer on the photograph at mentioned place.
One form is to be taken to the selection centre and another is to send to the below mentioned address along with all relevant documents such as Tenth, Twelveth, Semester wise marklists, NCC Certificate, Degree provisional etc.
The address to send is,
Directorate General of Recruiting
The application envelope should be superscribed as “Online application for TGC - 118 and the Roll No.............“ or “ Online Application for AEC and the Roll No .........”
Note:- The last date to receive this filled form is 20th June 2013.
For more details, look at the official advertisement
All the best friends..
Also Read, how to convert CGPA to %