Last Date to Apply is 16th August 2013.
Applications are invited from Indian engineers to join the Indian Army for a glorified life.
The eligible engineering branches are as follow,
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
- Automobile/Workshop Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/Information Technology / M.Sc Computer Science
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/Satellite Communication Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fiber Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology
- Food Tech/Bio Technology/Bio Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engineering
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering/Industrial Engineering& Management/Production
For widows personnel,
SSCW(Non Tech) Graduation in Any Discipline (Non UPSC Entry)
SSCW(Tech) Any discipline in Engineering(B.E.,/B. Tech.,)
SSC(T)-42 Men - (20-27) Years
SSCW(T)-13 Women - (20-27) Years
For Widows of Defense Personnel,
SSCW(Non-Tech) - (19-29) Years
SSCW(Tech) - 20-31 Years
How to Apply?
To Apply for Men, http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/jiaonlineforms/SSCTech-42.aspx
To Apply for Women, http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/jiaonlineforms/SSCWTech-13.aspx
To do before applying,
Have all relevant documents in hand. (10,12 and engineering mark lists)
Check for power supply to your computer system.
After applying, save the online application.
Note:- No need to send the hard copy of the application.
For more details, check for official notification.
All the best friends.