Corruption free countries in the world:
Denmark placed first in the least corruption country, by 2013. Denmark is one of the most egalitarian societies in the world. Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world, according to the 201 Corruption Index by Transparency International . The Danish Welfare model ensures a healthy work-life balance. Second comes the Finland and third place falls to the country, New Zealand. How these countries achieved the goal ? . We should follow some anti-measures against corruption.
Corruption- free practices in India:
Anna Hazare, 74 year old Gandhian , a great strength towards anti-corruption in India. He has certain principles :
- Love your enemy
- Be truthful.
- Try to win your enemy over.
- Dont show anger.
- Dont lose sight of the goal.
AIACC announced the following guidelines, to act against corruption :
- Protect your hard earned reputation.
- Meet ever increasing regulatory obligations.
- Identify your high customers at the outset.
- Makes sure corruption does not taint your business