Corruption in India and its Solutions
Causes for Corruption in India :
- Weak and ineffective Local Government.
- Continuation of Nehruvian Socialism.
- Excessive taxation, complicated taxes and licensing systems.
- Numerous government departments.
- Urge towards money.
- Change in the standard of living of the people.
- Unity is the one-time solution
- Declaration of property and assets of the government employees should be made compulsory
- Judiciary should be given more independence and initiatives on issues related to corruption
- We need to make a code of conduct for politicians, legislatures , bureaucrats.
- NGOs and media should come forward to create awareness against corruption in the Society.