Factors that determine your attitude,
- Home: Positive and negative influences come from here.
- School: peer pressure and support matters a lot
- Work: supportive or over critical supervisor.
- Media: television, newspaper, magazine, radio and movies.
- Cultural background: what kind of culture you are brought up in.
- Religious background: how much spirituality you bear.
- Social background: how much easy going and open with your society.
What positive attitude brings? How it benefits you?
A positive attitude benefits you always. Makes pleasing personality for you. It is energizing and increases your enjoyment of life. Inspires others around you, helps you to become a contributing member of society and asset for country.
How positive attitude helps your organization:
Increases productivity: It always allows others to support you and work along with you. It fosters teamwork and solves problems with minimum stipulated time. It improves quality and creates soothing atmosphere for everyone. It allows breeding logicality and embracing relationships with employees and customers. It reduces stress too.
Negative attitude brings bitterness, resentment, purposeless life, ill health, high stress levels for
themselves and other around them and to future generation.