- Where you have been working?
- Why you switched from this company to that company in short period of time?
- Why you need a job change that too into defense?
- Whom you like in your team and Why?
- Whom you don’t like in your team and Why?
- What are your likes and dislikes on your team lead or manager?
- What is the difference between your team lead and your manager?
- What type of duty you are performing?
- What are your likes and dislikes in your role?
- What you think as your highest achievement in your work?
- Tel about your working conditions and whether your company has satisfied you in this?
- If possible tell me about your earnings and how you are managing your salary?
- Do you think, that are you leading some people or please tell about any leadership experiences?
Rapid fire questions for working professionals in SSB personal interview
Gentleman, in the personal interview you may get a sequence of questions called as Rapid Fire Questions. This set of question varies from person to person. For an example, the NDA entry candidate may get questions based on their school life and a college student may get questions from their college and hostel life. The working professionals get a different set of questions.
NOTE: - Even, if you have been working in a new organization after your degree for few months. You may get rapid fire questions in both from your college as well as work life. So be prepared for all.
Below, consists of set of most expected rapid fire questions at SSB personal interview for working professionals. The way of question may vary for each individual but the pattern will be the same.