Day 1 Screening Test
- Verbal Reasoning and
- Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Analogy and Classification.
- Coding - Decoding.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Direction .
- Seating Arrangement.
- Basic mathematical aptitude.
- Analogy and Classification of figures.
- Complete and Incomplete Pattern of figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Venn Diagram (simple one).
- Past (what he done)
- Present (what is going on in the story)
- Future (what will he do)
After marking this , how to project or write the story:-
The story in which we are going to write should be of positive one and the result should also positive.
There should be some hero in the story.
The hero should be of same age and same sex.
If you find no hero in the story then create a hero of same sex and age.
Write the story with little introduction i.e. what led to the situation (past), then what is happening in the situation(present) and what is the result (future).
The story should be in past tense only.
Raj was a newly posted lieutenant, in Himachal Pradesh which is prone to land scapes. He was above average student from child hood but showing lot of interest in extra curricular activity such N.S.S. , N.C.C etc. One day on his house, he heard a sudden shouting of people and understand the situation quickly that the person near by apartment got under the small land scape. So he engaged himself by calling to the fire service and he rescued most of the people up to an extent. He saved many people and then joined hands with fire service people also. Later he arranged the affected people for food and shelter with the help of the local panchayat.
In this story, we are showing his quality from child hood as a good boy(past), land scape and rescue operation scenario (present) and arranging shelter and food (future). Like this the story should be of positive one with positive end.
Description Part or Group Discussion:-
In this, the candidates are to sit in a semi circle before the president , G.T.O and the psychologist based on their chest numbers. The candidates are ordered to narrate their individual story before the group either by standing or by sitting. After the individual narration, the group starts to discuss about the picture and a final conclusion is made.
Tips for Success:-
- Never look at the officials while narration of the story or while engaging in the discussion.
- Listen to the speaker dont look any way
- Keep proper body language as per the Group Discussion.
- Try to talk at least three times, then surely you will get in. Its not necessary to talk all time in P.P.D.T
- Also dont argue with others, Give your points clearly and keep patient listening.
- Keep smiling its the key of success in P.P.D.T.
- Be cool and talk three or four times with proper body language, then surely you are get in.
- Help the weak members to talk.
- After dispersing from the P.P.D.T keep smiling and walk with head held high and upraised chest. This shows that you are confident in your participation. To know more about body language tips click here