Tips for the PPDT at Day 1
- Write a positive story, with a hero of same age and sex by noting down basic seven parameters of age, sex, character, mood (past, present and future)
- Narrate the story by looking at every members eye of the group with smiling face.
- During the group discussion, try to give 5 strong points supporting your story.
- Help the weak, give chance atleast once to the weak person in the group.
- Never and ever look at the officials.
- Dont argue with any one.
- Maintain proper body language
- Walk with calm, smiling face with upraised shoulder and head held high.
- Success is yours.